This we accomplish by providing unique tools for writing your business plan, personal mentoring and the provision of microcredits up to Afl.94.000. Our goal is to make dreams of entrepreneurs come true and in that sense we look at the possibilities instead of the impossibilities. Hence, a positive approach!
Qredits provides Microcredit & Mentoring to (starting) entrepreneurs with small and medium-sized businesses in Aruba who have no access to a number of (financial) services through the regular circuit, so they can obtain economic, financial and social independence. In doing so, Qredits wants to promote entrepreneurship on Aruba. Qredits aims to achieve this objective by providing a combination of tools, mentoring and credit solutions to (starting) entrepreneurs. Qredits strives to:
- encourage you to start your own business;
- have (starting) entrepreneurs make an informed choice for entrepreneurship;
- provide (starting) entrepreneurs with start-up and survival;
- provide (starting) entrepreneurs the opportunity to be financially / economically independent;
- to form a bridge for the (starting) entrepreneurs to grow into the mainstream financial sector.
This mission is translated in the 4 core values of our organization.
Qredits’ approach is different from most business lenders. We provide personal attention and flexibility to our customers. Not only in words, but this is reflected in all our products and procedures. Examples are:
- Reviewing of your business plan by a business advisor at your home;
- we take your personal situation into account;
- permanent contact after provision of loan;
- personal mentoring and affordable solutions;
- practical e-learning programs that will help you build your business.
View the commercial Qredits film now: