This e-learning How to write a Business Plan will have you thinking about your business: what do you want to do, why do you want to do that and what do you need to do that?
Features of the e-learning How to write a Business Plan:
- First e-learning where you write a business plan (example);
- E-learning is tailored to the small independent entrepreneur;
- It gets you thinking and compels you to make your plans concrete;
- The business plan can be used immediately for a credit application at Qredits;
- The e-learning takes approximately 15 hours.
How does it work?
An e-learning is an online course that you can take on any computer or tablet, at your own pace. The e-learning is always a combination of theory, assignments, examples, tests and videos. Knowledge from different parties has been incorporated: internal and external professionals of Qredits and our business partners. The e-learning is made up of separate modules and can be completed at different times.
What do you need?
The e-learning works on a computer, laptop and tablet. If you are using a pop-up blocker you will have to turn this off.