The following criteria are important whether you belong to the target group or not:
- Is the total financial need of the company not higher than Afl. 100.000? Qredits provides loans explicitly up to a maximum of Afl. 100.000.
- How high are existing financings, if any? Generally, when applying for a microcredit this should not exceed the total amount of Afl. 50.000.
- Is this a company which is mainly active on the market on Aruba and is it established on Aruba as well? This is an important condition to become eligible for a loan.
- Does the industry fit the target group for financing by Qredits? A number of specific branches are excluded (see frequently asked questions).
After has been established whether you fit Qredits target group, we will check if the application is complete and of sufficient quality. We hereby pose the following questions:
- Is there an elaborate marketing plan?
- Is the financial support correct?
- Is your idea put to paper in a clear and transparent manner?
- Do all the required documents accompany your application?
Most of the time you will receive within five working days upon submitting the application a response by email whether the application will be processed. If the application is not complete, you will be asked to provide the missing documents or you will be advised to seek assistance to help you write the business plan through for example Qredits e-learning How to write a Business Plan.
Application to business advisor
Once Qredits has a good understanding of your business and your application is complete, your application will be forwarded to a business advisor. This advisor shall assess your application and test the viability of your plan.